United Methodist Women meets the First Tuesday of each month. The time of the meeting varies, so check the calendar for the time. To see Meeting info for the coming month, click here.
The organized unit of United Methodist Women is a community of women whose purpose is:
- To know God and to experience freedom as whole persons through Jesus Christ.
- To develop a creative supportive fellowship.
- To expand concepts of mission through participation in the global ministries of the church.
The 2011-2012 officers for the Gaylord UMW are:
- President – Sharon Hamel
- Vice-President – Mary Hoxie
- Secretary – Sandy Laginess
- Treasurer – Cindy Wilson
- Education and Interpretation – Suzanne Stewart
- Social Action – Sue Fuelling
- Spiritual Growth
- Program Resources
- Holiday House Chairs: Mary Hoxie, Diana Weier,
The three Circles of UMW are:
- Faith Circle – meets third Tuesday at 1:00 – chairman: Diana Weier
- Hope Circle – meets second Tuesday at 1:00 – chairman: Ginny Brozowski
- Marguertta Circle – meets second Tuesday at 7:00 pm – chairman: Shelly Hildebrant